15 Inspiring Examples of Blogs Run by a Little Biz

What is not to like about that tag line? "Helping busy mums kick ass with their little home biz idea" I could spend hours on this blog and continue to discover some valuable tips/ideas/inspiration! Then what do ya know- I got a message the other morning from Karen saying that the TrashN2Tees blog was included in her post: 15 Inspiring Examples of Blogs by a Small Biz. I'm pretty sure I jumped out of my britches with excitement- and I'm honored to be in such talented company.

Here are a few of my favorite posts from Build a Little Biz and I hope that you'll enjoy them as much as I do.

46 random tips to help you price your stuff

understanding the rules: the CANs & CANNOTs of facebook

{social media} twitter: everything you need to know to get started

Comments

Popular Posts