I got fan mail!

The party invites and thank yous include pictures taken in custom made Trashn2Tees- just in case you didn't take notice!
I love to get mail, you know- besides bills... I think that goes without saying though right? So you can imagine how exciting it was to receive this bundle of party invites and thank you notes from Quinn and Cullens mom! (Thank you Stacey!)

Stacey found me through Etsy and was looking for custom tees- Monsters Driving Monster Trucks not just for the boys but for the whole family! I had a ton of fun creating monsters to not only compliment the party decor but to fit each family members personality! As soon as she received the tees, she contacted me again this time for a fire department 1st birthday theme! Now just judging from the themes, invites, and decorations I think its safe to say that they throw some awesome parties!!?!
If you just happen to be looking for custom made quality invitations, cards, post cards, announcements and more be sure to visit Stacey at Make My Day LLC.

I can't thank you enough for making TrashN2Tees a part of your birthday celebrations, but even more so for the thought, time, and energy for sharing it with me through photos and mail. Thanks!!

Comments

Popular Posts