Oh the places I've been- sometimes more than 2x


View Oh the places TNT's Been in a larger map

One of the things I wanted to accomplish this year was a map that pin pointed all the places that TrashN2Tees has been delivered- it's so awesome to look at the hundreds of places around the world that my little handmade biz has been. Though the list isn't exactly complete (I'm still going through my records to pin orders from last year) For me it is very humbling to think that people everywhere are being inspired to consume less and recycle more because of any of my recycled products! If you've make a purchase from and don't see you town/area pinned please feel free to convo me or leave a message here with your zip code. If you'd like to be pinned on my map- its simple. Pins are free with any purchase!! Allow me to take a moment here to thank everyone who supports Trashn2Tees through a purchase, tweets, a blog feature, facebook share, or even a simple "like"- together we are sharing the importance of recycling and reusing items to help keep the Earth beautiful. 


Oh! Don't forget America Recycles Day is November 15th- be sure to check out some great tutorials and tips I'll be tweeting throughout the day to celebrate!

Comments

Popular Posts