So that happened...

This always happens. I go on a barrage of fun adventures and then never get the chance to share the experiences with you here on the blog. Here we are again with another installment of ... so that happened!

I've been making an effort to make healthier food choices, which ehhh is going okay. It has less to do with the idea of looking good in a swim suit made out of tshirts and more with the fact that I want to feel better from the inside out. Energy wise right? I hit a wall daily around 2pm. One of the great things about our recent (okay maybe not so recent) relocation; is that Easton, Pa is home to the oldest open air market in the US. It's always great to get out on a Wednesday or Saturday to mingle with the farmers and artisans while picking up the locally grown food.
Someeeeetimes I even spot TrashN2Tees customers using they're reusable produce bags! (so that happened!) Even with all this goodness, I still find myself frying up a pork roll sandwich and I'm absolutely certain I can not give up my all time favorite... pizza.

You'll find me pinning delicious food, drinks, and snack recipes on my I (try to) Cook. Pinterest Board. With this summer heat, who wants to cook? This lettuce wrap is looking delicious right now.

healthyfood.blogspot.com
 1/2 cup chopped chicken, 3 Tbsp Fuji apples chopped, 2 Tbsp red grapes chopped, 2 tsp honey, 2 Tbsp almond butter. Mix and wrap in a Romaine lettuce leaf.

Do you have a favorite recipe made with local produce? Please share! Want to join me for a slice of pizza heaven? Even better!

Comments

Popular Posts