Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!


It was a huge honor over the summer to learn that TrashN2Tees was named a finalists in the NYER Small Business Award for Best Green Practice. Are you wondering what that means exactly? NYER's Small Business Awards is the annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of the 500,000+ small businesses throughout the tri-state area. The Small Business Awards recognized 5 small businesses for their best practices and 3 businesses under the best of the year categories. 

When I saw the list of nominees and the high caliber of talent who would be attending I'll admit to being a little intimidated. Here I am- in this arena of inspiring (possibly cut throat) innovating entrepreneurs and corporations all dressed in black suits. What was left to do? I put on my red dress and headed to the Hilton in Manhattan last week for this swanky gala event.


Fancy right? 

It was a huge honor to be recognized (and win a sparkly award!!) for the hard work and positive impact that I create through TrashN2Tees products, partnerships, and initiatives. None of it would be possible without your support.  

Comments

Popular Posts