Welcoming May with Music

Welcoming May, in some ways it gives me a sense that I can gasp again at fresh air! My calendar was packed in April and the warm sun in the skies has been keeping us outside on on adventures longer. Yay!

I had a wonderful time down on The Perfect Christmas Tree Farm Saturday, celebrating Earth Day with the Lopatcong Creek Initiative Project. In addition to the REuse Market there were demonstrations, hay rides, and much more. I brought along the #bigballoftshirtyarn and demonstrated some no sew upcycled t-shirt crafts from The Upcycled T-Shirt through out the day.


This weekend we also celebrated a 7th birthday. SEVEN!? It's hard to believe my little man is already getting so big. Which just reminded me... there's still ice cream cake in the freezer and no one else is home! I'm still unloading and reorganizing after the weekend, making a few tutu's, just added eat cake to my list even though I really want to catch up on sleep - while listening to this mix the perfect reminder to just keep pushing through.

Comments

Popular Posts